Saturday 1 January 2011

I've got my eye on you Flash Harry...

Well, the deed is done. Happy New Year little monkeys! 

This was my parting FB update for 2010...

..."well. what can one say about pesky, little 2010? hmm. best left unsaid. can't wait for 2011 to whisk me off my feet in a storm of glitter and utter thrill for life! show me what you got flash harry, better known as 2011! X"...

And I have been referring to this brand spanking new year as Flash Harry ever since. I quite like this amicable, much more personable view to the year ahead. I want Flash Harry to wine and dine me, cover me with glitter and send me on wonderful adventures. I want him to shower me in party favours and sup bubbles from his shoe. (eww. ok, scrap the latter) Last night was a wonderful start I must say, we danced together for hours upon hours, until my feet were quite numb. 

I've got my eye on you Flash Harry, bring me the moon on a stick. I expect nothing less. 

(pleaseandthankyou) 

Mama F x


No comments:

Post a Comment